Blue Dragon Temple Boxing - Cheong Ryong Kwon Bup
• Forty Gates - Sa Ship Mun (四十門/사십문)
A temple practice of the Korean Zen tradition as transmitted from Korea by Zen Master Ta Hui (Donald Gilbert), a successor of the Ven. Dr. Il Bung Seo Kyung Bo, to Zen Master Son Hae (James Walker).
• On Myo Yong (妙用/묘용)
An introduction to "the Action of the Mysterious"
• Eight Trigram Palm - Pal Gwae Jang (八卦掌/팔괘장)
"The Circle Dance existed before Heaven and Earth. It is the Mother of Creation. And because it lies so close to Creation, how can it lead to destruction?"
• Tai Chi Classics - Tae Geuk Gyeong (太極經/태극경)
A collection of teachings attributed to the 12th century sage Jang Sam Bong (Zhang San Feng).
• Five Animal Exercises - Oh Geum Hui (五禽戲/오금희) and Five Element Theory -Oh Haeng (五行/오행)
An introduction the Five Animal Exercises and the Five Element Theory.
• Stress Management and Performance Enhancement
A collection of techniques for reducing stress and revitalizing the mind, some of which are among the earliest known forms of mind body training.
• Acupressure - Ji Ap Sool (指壓術/지압술)
A very basic introduction to a form of acupressure commonly referred to as reflexology.